Settle into the rhythm of the ocean on our voyage sailing from Hobart to Brisbane. After a season exploring Tasmania’s pristine wilderness, this voyage will position Coral Discoverer for our Citizen Science on the Great Barrier Reef voyage before undertaking a season in the Kimberley. Covering roughly 1150 nautical miles, take the opportunity to disconnect with 5 nights at sea.
Mingle with crew aboard a working expedition ship, share like-minded company with fellow travellers and take time to relax with a good book on the deck. Fill your days with fresh air, a rolling ocean and valuable time to yourself as you find solitude amidst migratory seabirds, marine life, open horizons and star-filled dark sky nights.
If you relish the adventure of an ocean crossing, we invite you to join us for this unique opportunity.
- Find peace and solitude with time to disconnect
- Mingle with our seafaring crew and learn the basics of life at sea
- Learn from our onboard expedition crew delivering a series of themed presentations
- Relax on deck and take in wide-open skies and rolling ocean
- Stargaze at night, free from light pollution
- Enjoy the convivial company of fellow passengers and maritime crew as we share meals and stories together along the way