Private Groups & Charters
A private charter with Coral Expeditions combines your personalised itinerary with our professional approach to hospitality and ship operations. It is a great way to deliver a unique experience that is tailor-made for you, in the process creating bonds and inspiring loyalty.
- Gather your friends, family, colleagues, clients or associates together for an experience that lasts a lifetime
- Take your guests to places that are otherwise inaccessible
- Tailor lecture content to suit your group’s interests
- Offer special food and wine programmes
- Flexible itineraries – from 3 days to 3 months – extended charters are available
- Create your own bespoke itinerary, working with our experienced product designers, ship’s crew and expedition leaders
- Travel with like-minded people and support your foundation or non-profit organisation
- Small ship expedition cruising is uniquely different and makes a statement
All our ships are Australian registered and staffed and our fleet of expedition style cruise ships has been specially designed and purpose-built to our exacting standards. Large enough to provide all the modern amenities and comforts of larger cruise ships, yet small enough to enable us to access reef and island sites inaccessible to other vessels. Our ships can accommodate from 42 to 120 guests.
View Our Groups & Charters Brochure
Please contact us for special rates.
The Destinations We Explore
We’re open to exploration in these regions and beyond. Travel on one of our well-established itineraries or have the flexibility to create your own journey. Our seasons are usually spent in the following destinations.
- Islands of Indonesia – January to May (Coral Adventurer)
- Kimberley – April to September (Coral Adventurer & Coral Discoverer)
- Papua New Guinea – October to December (Coral Adventurer)
- Pristine Tasmania – January to March (Coral Discoverer)
- Cape York & Arnhem Land – March and October (Coral Discoverer)
- Islands of the South Pacific and New Zealand – November and December (Coral Discoverer)
- Great Barrier Reef Tropical North Queensland – January to December (Coral Expeditions II)
Our Charter Experience:
Travel companies in Australia and internationally have worked with us for many years to develop expeditions suited to their individual markets.
- Alumni Groups: Our clients include Alumni/Affinity groups who enjoy travelling with like-minded folks exploring nature, history, arts and culture enhanced by special lecture content.
- Pre or post Conference Groups: We have created expeditions for groups interested in exploring our regions, with the opportunity to learn onboard and to give something back to the communities while travelling.
- Product Launch: A client was looking for the ultimate launch. Their guests joined us in travelling to a remote location where the product was unveiled, allowing ample opportunity to test drive the product.
- Incentive Travel: Incentive Travel has been proven to be a great way to reward and motivate team members and clients. Connections made over days create lasting memories.