Our reservation staff are available between Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 5.30pm Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Discover a rich tropical landscape abounding with fauna, flora, culture, and craftsmen. The diversity extends from the landscapes to the numerous distinct tribes and languages that inhabit the island of New Guinea.
A voyage with Coral Expeditions takes you to share in the traditions of the Sing-sing, exchange smiles and conversation with the locals, learn about the wartime history, and experience the vibrant art and culture.
Now, the expedition capabilities of the Coral Adventurer will allow us to venture deeper into New Guinea than ever before.
You could be Sing-singing all the way to Papua New Guinea with our NEW GUINEA TRAVEL TRADE INCENTIVE
For every person (twin share or sole use) you book on a Coral Expeditions’ New Guinea expedition cruise departing in 2019 you will:
We go further than ever with our New Guinea Expeditions in 2019. Book your clients to join us in 2019 and they will explore one of the world’s last frontiers.
Book your clients on any one of Coral Expeditions’ New Guinea expedition cruises departing in 2019. Your guests will explore the land that time forgot aboard our new vessel Coral Adventurer.
Once you have made the booking you will be eligible to be in the draw to WIN a trip for two on board Coral Adventurer in an Explorer Deck Stateroom exploring Papua New Guinea (Cairns to Madang, 12N cruise).
1. For Coral Adventurer New Guinea 2019 bookings only – twin share or sole use
2. Bookings to be made via your normal process (be it via your wholesaler or ITO or direct to Coral Expeditions)
3. Applicable only to frontline retail travel agent staff or call centre staff taking direct bookings from consumer. Not applicable to wholesalers or ITO’s
4. Once booking is confirmed and the deposit has been received, email booking confirmation number and passenger/s name to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Also include your name, the agency you are from and your contact details (phone and email)
6. To be eligible for an entry bookings to be made between: 17 September 2018 and 17 December 2018
7. Prize is a trip for two (valued at AUD$26,340.00) with Coral Expeditions – Cairns to Madang cruise departing Cairns 31 October 2019
8. Flights and pre/post accommodation are at the winner’s own expense
9. Travel Consultant or the Travel Agency collectively are eligible to enter; the Travel Agency who wins is to decide who is the lucky winner from their agency
10. Not transferrable for cash, and must travel on 31 October 2019
Sales Distribution Manager
Phone: +61 407 823 983
Sales Executive, NSW & ACT
Phone: +61 427 753 629
Business Development Manager; Global Groups and Charters
Phone: +61 419 649 248
UK/Europe In-Market Representative
North America In-Market Representative