1. By participating in the Win a Kimberely Cruise Competition (Promotion), you will be deemed to have:
a) accepted these Terms and Conditions; and
2. The promotor is CORAL EXPEDITIONS, ACN 010 809 417 of 2/246 Hartley St Bungalow QLD 4870 (Promotor).
3. The Promotion commences on 25 August 2023 at 12:01am (Brisbane time) and entries close at 30 November 2023 at 11:59pm (Brisbane time) (Promotional Period).
4. Entry is open to Australian residents that have an existing NRMA membership. Entrants must be over the age of eighteen (18) years old to enter the Promotion.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To validly enter the Promotion, entrants must enter via the URL (coralexpeditions.com/au/special-offers/adventure-together-partnership-offer-with-nrma/) and tell us in 25 words or less which destination you’d most like to visit on our 10-Night Kimberley cruise. Entrants must personally and manually submit an Entry using an internet browser.
6. Entries will be judged on originality and creativity.
7. Only one (1) entry is allowed per Participant.
8. All entries will have an equal chance of winning. All entries, once submitted, become the property of the Promotor.
9. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part. The Promotor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with losing Participants.
10. Entry is open to all Australian residents that have an existing NRMA membership.
11. Employees of the Promotor and its Related Bodies Corporate (as this term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) and their immediately family, and any person involved in the 9management of the Promotor and their immediately family, are prohibited from taking part in the Promotion.
12. To protect the integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to verify, at any time (including after the closing of the Promotion) the validity of all entries (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence and the purchase) and to disqualify any entrant who submits invalid, incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries, or tampers with the entry process, or uses any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means to submit repeated entries.
DRAWS & PRIZES
13. The draw will take place at the premises of the Promotor, being 2/246 Hartley St Bungalow QLD 4870 at 1.00pm (Brisbane time) on Monday 4 December 2023.
14. There is one (1) individual prize to be won (Prize). The total prize value is $29,900.
15. The Prize consists of an all-inclusive onboard cruise on any 2024 Coral Expeditions 10-Night Kimberley departure for two (2) passengers, twin share in the Promenade Deck Stateroom
(Excludes additional extras like Helicopter Flight at Mitchell Falls).
16. There are no bonus prizes awarded in this Promotion. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
17. The prize value is correct at the time of printing and the Promotor accepts no responsibility for any subsequent variation in the prize value.
18. If a Prize (or part of a Prize) is unavailable, the Promotor reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or part of the Prize) with a prize of equal or greater value or specification, subject to any directions given by the applicable regulator. No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes. Prizes are not exchangeable, transferrable, or redeemable for cash.
19. The winning Participant will be notified by the Promotor with a phone call, followed by a confirmation email on 4 December 2023, and their name and state published on coralexpeditions.com/au/special-offers/adventure-together-partnership-offer-with-nrma/ (unless they asked for the name not to be published). Only the winning Participant will receive written notification.
20. If the email address provided is no longer current or valid, the winner must contact the Promotor to confirm the email address to which the Prize will be sent, after which the Promoter will, at its cost, send the Prize by email to the winner’s nominated address. Winners who fail to confirm the address to which the Prize should be sent within 4 weeks of the date of the winner’s confirmation will be disqualified and their prize made eligible for redraw under these Terms and Conditions.
21. Subject to any directions from the applicable regulator, any redraw which occurs as a result of unclaimed prizes will take place at 1:00pm on 11 January 2024 (Brisbane time). Any subsequent winning Participant will be notified by the Promotor with a phone call, followed by a confirmation email and have their name and state published on coralexpeditions.com/au/special-offers/adventure-together-partnership-offer-with-nrma/ unless they asked for the name not to be published).
PERSONAL INFORMATION & PRIVACY
23. Participants can contact the Promoter’s Privacy Officer if they would like details of the personal information about them held by the Promoter, or to exercise any of their rights under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth):
The General Manager
246 Hartley Street
Cairns, QLD, 4870, Australia
Telephone: 1800 079 545
Email: [email protected]
24. The Promoter and its related companies may, for a reasonable period, unless otherwise advised, use a Participant’s personal information and any other information provided to the Promoter pursuant to this Promotion without remuneration or compensation to the Participant for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning for marketing purposes (for example by promoting the Promoter, its business and related companies).
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
25. Subject to any applicable guarantee, warranty, right or condition which cannot by law be excluded or limited, or the exclusion of which would invalidate some or all of these Conditions of Entry, including without limitation under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and the Australian Consumer Law or under the applicable state or territory laws applying to competitions of this type (Non-excludable Condition), the Promoter is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence) for and in relation to any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity, loss of profit, and any indirect, special or consequential loss) arising in any way suffered or incurred (including without limitation death or injury) by reason of any act or omission, including without limitation negligence, by the Promoter in connection with the Promotion. Without limitation, this applies to:
a) any technical errors or equipment malfunction including any interruption, defect, or delay in operation or transmission or a carriage service, communications line or network (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b)any unauthorised access to or third party interference with the Promoter’s CAD;
c)any entry that is late, lost, altered, deleted or misdirected (whether before or after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; and
d) any tax or other regulatory liability incurred by a Participant in relation to a Participant’s participation in the Promotion.
26. Subject to any Non-excludable Condition, all guarantees, representations, conditions and warranties of any nature are expressly excluded.
27. Subject to any Non-excludable Condition and any applicable regulatory direction, the Promotor may:
a) modify or suspend the Promotion if all entrants participating in the competition until that point are notified of the changes to these Conditions of Entry, upon notification of any such changes, the affected entrants may terminate their participation in the competition without any liability to the entrant; or
b) suspend, terminate, or cancel the Promotion, and the Promotor will not be liable to any person for any such modification, suspension, termination, or cancellation.
28. The Promotor has no liability to any person for any dispute between a Participant or its officers, employees, agents, contractors, or consultants in relation to the Promotion.
29. Failure by the Promotor to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
30. The Promotor does not guarantee or otherwise make any representation that a Participant will receive any, or a specific, prize under the Promotion.
31. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.