Set sail on a 14-night expedition into Southern Australia’s rugged coast on a 14-night expedition into the wild nature, rich history and delicious produce of the region. Cast off from Melbourne to explore the unique natural beauty of Apollo Bay and the famed Twelve Apostles. Learn the history of Port Fairy with its Georgian style merchant homes and visit the character-filled township of Robe. Enjoy many opportunities to sample the freshest produce straight from the source with oysters at Coffin Bay and abalone at Flinders Island. As we round the southwest edge of Australia, enjoy time ashore with sunset drinks at Woody Island, a visit to extraordinary Jewel Cave, swimming with stingrays at Hamelin Bay and walk amongst the vines and sample wines through the Margaret River region.
- Climb Cape Leeuwin lighthouse, the tallest on mainland Australia, to take in the view over the Southern Ocean
- Learn to shuck your own delicious oysters fresh from the waters of Coffin Bay
- Meet with the Woolford’s at Flinders Island for a beachside abalone tasting and learn the history and current conservation projects of the island
- Stroll through breath-taking Jewel Cave at Augusta and learn about its formation over thousands of years
- Relax and enjoy sunset drinks alongside the friendly kangaroos at wildlife haven Lucky Bay
- Swim with the majestic stingrays and eagle rays that swim in the shallows of Hamelin Bay
- Indulge in tasting experiences in the award-winning Margaret River wine country