Off the back of a season exploring New Zealand’s East Coast, Fiordland, Hautere and Albatross Latitudes, Coral Geographer will cast off from Bluff en route to home shores of Melbourne. As we cover approximately 1,500 nautical miles on this 7-night ocean crossing voyage, take the opportunity to settle into the rhythm of the ocean and experience the quiet solitude of a seafarer’s life.
As you partake in a unique life experience on a true blue-water voyage, fill your days with fresh air, a rolling ocean and valuable time to yourself as you find solitude amidst migratory seabirds, marine life, open horizons and star filled night skies. Mingle with crew aboard a working expedition ship, share like-minded company with fellow travellers.
Arrive in Melbourne on 7 February 2024, where you can choose to explore further by joining the ‘Australia’s Southern Coastlines’ voyage, setting sail 8 February 2024 and utilise our 10% adjoining voyage discount.
- Find peace and solitude with time to disconnect
- Mingle with our seafaring crew and learn the basics of life at sea
- Learn from our onboard expedition crew delivering a series of themed presentations
- Relax on deck and and take in wide-open skies and rolling ocean
- Stargaze at nighttime, untainted by light pollution
- Enjoy the convivial company of fellow passengers and maritime crew as we share meals and stories together along the way