Join our 12-night expedition voyage of Western Australia’s Coral Coast onboard Coral Discoverer, and explore the extraordinary marine environment, historic islands, and striking coastline of this hard-to-reach wilderness region. Departing Broome, we will visit the spectacular Rowley Shoals Marine Park, the Dampier Archipelago and the Montebello Islands. Our voyage will culminate with a visit to Ningaloo Reef, home to vibrant marine life both large and small. Our marine experts and guides will lead our discovery of the untouched atolls, marine life and rare bird species that are found in this pristine coastal habitat.
- Snorkel the best spots on Ningaloo’s outer reef with a local operator, with the chance to encounter marine life such as whale sharks**, manta rays and green sea turtles
- Snorkel and dive the pristine and rarely visited Rowley Shoals
- At the Montebello Islands, visit atomic ground zero, now a haven for wildlife including the rufous hare wallaby and lagoon rays
- Snorkel, dive and beach comb at the Muiron Islands, and Pilbara inshore islands
- Explore Cape Range National Park, including a walk at Yardie Creek, and snorkelling from Turquoise Bay
- View petroglyphs under the guidance of the Murujuga land and sea rangers in the Dampier Archipelago*
- Follow in the trails of early European Explorers – hear the tales of the shipwrecks of the Tryall and the Barque Stefano